Employee Provident Fund (EPF), or simply PF, is a major savings scheme in India for almost all salaried people working in the government, public, or private sector organisations. It is created to provide financial stability and security . The purpose of an EPF is to help employees save a
part of their salary every month to be used when the employee is no
longer fit to carry on working . The money which an employee initially invests in the EPF, the
interest earned thereon, and the money that you finally withdraw after a
specific period (say five years), are all exempted from income tax.
Documents Required for EPF Registration
1st& Present Partnership Deed/Memorandum and Articles of Association while the firm was established.
2. List of 10/20 Employees showing Father’s Name, Date of Joining and Rate of Basic +DA salary of each employee.
3. Month wise Employment Strength from the date of start to till date.
4. List of Directors/Partners.
5. Copy of First Sale Bill/Job Work Bill and first Purchase Bill.
6. Proof of Bank Account. (Two Cancelled Cheque or Bank Certificate).
7. Copy of Current month bank statement
8. Residential Proof of the Employer(Driving Licence/Ration Card/Passport/Identity Card).
9. Copy of Rent Agreement.
10. Copy of C.S.T./L.S.T. Registration Certificate./DVAT
11. Copy of Central Excise Registration.
12. Copy of Income Tax PAN No./Copy of Application applied for PAN No.
13. Copy of Service Tax Registration
14. Advance Six month ESI contribution pay order in favor of “SBI A/c ESIC.”
15. ESI Declaration forms of all employees.
16. Copy of Two work Order
17. 30 Pages of Letter Heads.
Note : 2 PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING EACH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED
Tax benefits in EPF
In EPF scheme both the employer and employee contributes to the EPF at a
rate of 12% of the basic salary and dearness allowance (if any) every
month. The total contribution to the EPF is thus 24% per month. The interest calculated
on EPFs, for the 2015-16 fiscal, is 8.65%. the total benefit get by a employee is opening balance + monthly contribution all through the year + interest (contribution + old opening
balance). The money which an employee initially invests in the EPF, the interest earned thereon, and the money that you finally withdraw after a specific period (say five years), are all exempted from income tax.
Nomination for EPF
The EPF also offers nomination facility. Member-employees can
nominate their father, mother, spouse or child. The EPF also offers nomination facility. Member-employees can nominate their father, mother, spouse or child. A nomination in favour of a person not from the family is considered invalid. A fresh nomination has to be filed by the member upon his/her marriage and all nominations made before marriage will be considered invalid
Registration for EPF.
Sujata Associates is a leading service provider, we offer EPF registration service at affordable price . We believe in providing quality services and keeping our customers up to dated and informed to registering their companies in India & across the globe. Our aim is to provide complete satisfaction and solution to your problems professionally with integrity sincerity and personal attention.
Our Other services:-
- Trade license setup
- Fire license setup
- food license setup
- Professional Tax registration
- Vat tax registration
- Sale tax registration
- Income tax Filling
- Labour license registration
- TDs filling.
Please feel free to call us 033 44126486
5 Grastin Place , Ground Floor .Kolkata 700001
Call me at: 9051277612