Why our consulting
We promise to help the start-ups and small business owners in the field by solving the legal compliance's for starting and running the business. No matter what kind of business you own, if you trust us with your brand we ensure that you won’t be disappointed with our services.read more
Company Registration Process
Registering your company/organization under the right business structure is an important decision. The correct business structure will enable your company to work productively and meet your required business targets.read more
Legal Consultancy Services
The Companies Act recommends certain base compliance which is required to go along by each newly consolidated company. A company that has been incorporated in India must ensure compliance with the Indian Companies Act.read more
Doing the right thing,
at the right time.
I made the decision to start my own company and didn’t have the experience, knowledge or expertise to do so. After review with many registration consultants, I settled with Sujata Associates Consultancy Pvt Ltd and was pleasantly pleased from the start of this process. Sujata Associates responded quickly and with patience as he answered all of my inquiries as I was trying to make up my mind to move forward, understand the process and what he was offering. I received my information today,later and I am amazed how sweat-less he made this whole process. At the end he gave me step by step instructions and answered more questions that I had. If you are opening up a business, I encourage you to select Sujata Associates to help you along the way.
Sujata Associates Consultancy Pvt Ltd are very knowledgable, friendly and professional! I spoke to a few people who offered similar services but after speaking with Sujata Associates i felt he was the best person for the job. His knowledge and subject expertise helped to make me feel very comfortable putting such an important task in his hands. I would highly recommend his services for all who are interested! . Thorough and very open to explain his intention and allowed me the flexibility to make a change in the preparation of my company registration. He met my needs with knowledge and individual care. I will happily work with him again. Thank you so much, Sujata Associates!
Couldn’t have asked for better! So kind and professional, prompt and generous. Going above and beyond for us. We’ll be sure to remember him if things go as well as we hope going forward. If you’re reading this, it’s well worth it to hire him. Sujata Associates went ABOVE AND BEYOND from the beginning to END! Every question was answered and he even gave me the information I wasn’t aware of. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else for the job but Sujata Associates! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! You’re THE BEST,not only did he do everything as described but he also expedited my and even added in gifts of Logo designs.
I’m so lucky I found Sujata Associates on Net. They are super friendly and extremely professional! The best service ever! Definitely will be using his service again and will recommend to anyone! Thank you very much Vince! You are brilliant! Incredible communication. Very outgoing, smart, and easy to work with. They knew exactly what I needed and was able to help with the incorporation of my company. It has been an incredible time working with him. I would highly recommend everyone for company Registration.
It was a real pleasure working with Sujata Associates because of their professionalism and clarity. I needed to register my brand in India, The job was carried out in 2 days which is very fast. For this, it is necessary to diligently provide all required information. If you need any legal services regarding intellectual property in the India, don’t hesitate and hire this firm.Sujata associates consultancy private limited was transparent and informative all through. Glad i choose them for my trademark registry.
Sujata Associates did an amazing job! It was my first time ever applying for a trademark for my brand name and logo, I talked with many different law firm but none of them were as helpful and quick to respond compared with Sujata Associates. After consulting with her, she walked me through the entire trademark process, made meaningful suggestions and did not pressure me to buy at all. She wanted to make sure the design was all good with me before starting. She went above and beyond to do trademark searches for me before I even paid! If this is your first time with trademark registration, or if you want to work with a responsible and responsive consultant, I highly recommend Sujata Associates consultancy Private Limited.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION PROCESS ONLINE
Company Registration Process in India, is completely hustled free and it’s completely online. Register Your Company at your doorstep.
Following Documents are required for Company Registration is as follows:-
- Pan Card of the Directors.
- Aadhaar/Voter Card/Passport of the Directors
- Passport size photo of the Directors.
- Savings Bank statement of all the Shareholders.
- If rented then the Rent Agreement.
- If Owned Tax Bill Of the Premises
- Electric Bill Of the Premises.
- Noc From the landlord, if rented.
One-Stop Legal Services from the Leading Chartered Accountants
With a goal to cater to multiple clients stuck with legal fuss associated with business registration or assisting them to manage their business, Sujata Associates takes pride in providing a niche-based solution to individual customers. Apart from legal assistance, we’re also into website developing, designing and into Search Engine Optimization.
Remaining constraint to our prime focus, in helping small and medium start-ups with tailored legal compliances, we are a team of experts whom you need as a newbie player in the market. We always look ahead to integrate trust with quality assistance for offering you the best legal help that fits your niche suitably. Our affordable legal solutions come at a price that smartly fits in your limited budget.
A number of times, we have seen clients coming to us for emergency legal help after seeing another company selling the same product. At that moment, it might be difficult for you to sue the businessman who has pursued such adultery if your business is not registered and lacks legal identity.
Nidhi Company Registration Process Online
Let’s say, the name of your business is Nidhi LTD.
What if the same name has been already used by any other company? In that case, you need to change it. Well, before choosing the name, spend some time in finding a unique name that suitably relates the services offered by your business.
The name of a company is registered and approved by the Ministry of Company Affairs. To register the name of your company, these are few things that you have to submit, they’re:
- Address and name of the company
- Description of the company’s activity
- Name of the business owner
- Home Address of the applicant
- Contact No/Telephone No
- Actual Street Address where the business is located
Some usually make the mistake of submitting the mailbox. The address of a mailbox is not acceptable under any circumstances. All these legal parameters come under the standard regulations of Govt. of India’s online business registration Act.
If you’re unable to do this all yourself, we can do it on behalf of you and help you out to fill your enrolment form. When a confirmation mail comes to us, we can forward it straight away to you.
Our charges are reasonable and quite economical in comparison to the charges claimed by other legal service providers. With faith in providing the uncompromising quality, we always try to provide you with the best legal solutions at a reasonable price range. You can view our service charge here and registration packages. To sign up for registration license, legal certificate permit, government accounts like GST, PayRoll Professional Tax, etc. you may scroll down.
Section 8 Company Registration process online
Unlike other legal firms who takes a lot of time for completing the online registration process to file Section 8registration, we at Sujata Associates can complete your entire process of registration in much less time. It takes not more than 18-20 days for us to complete your entire registration process. However, it depends upon how soon the relevant government officials are processing the documents further.
If you’re in a hurry, it’s better to choose a dynamic name and identity for your business by submitting all the relevant documents you need for beginning the registration process.
Factors responsible for the longevity of the firm:
- The company might continue to exist until its objective is fulfilled. If it merges with other corporation or bankrupt then only its existence might be at stake
- The business won’t be affected under any circumstances on the death of any individual or individuals associated with business
It’s an outsole priority for us to help the business owners so that our clients can start their business at a limited budget and continue its operations smoothly.
Apart from helping the customers to meet their business-related legal regulatory requirements, we guarantee to be the life-term partner of your business by offering tailored legal help that maintains transparency of every compliance related to your business, to assure smooth operations.
One Person Pvt Ltd Company Registration Process Online
Being India’s one of the largest business consultants, we guarantee professional company registration services. Amongst our wide range of services we also provide company registration assistance related legal help for an individual PVT LTD company too. For those One Person PVT Ltd Companies, also known as (OPC), our primary goal lies in offering a niche-based solution to those individual clients who are stuck with litigation confusion for setting their newbie PVT LTD company.
To help you in understanding the details of our tailored services, all you have to do is browse the legal service page of sujataassociates.com where you come across multiple help for the start-up firms.
Key Operations Criteria of OPC:
- Owner of a one-person company is known as PVT LTD company
- The company must have a single member and should have a single director throughout its tenure ship
- Being an OPC, the name of the individual owner must be written in brackets below the name of the business
- Business owner can’t be involved in any other corporation under any circumstances and can be a nominee in more than single OPC
- It’s compulsory to be an adult for gaining the nominee of a One Person LTD Company and enjoy his/her share of monetary profit, as minors can’t be a nominee of the corporation
However, there are multiple advantages of owning One Person PVT LTD for the owner, as there’s no need for any other partner or an individual to make the form the company. Which means, the legal identity of the business becomes valid right from the day an owner forms it.
However, the advantages of a sole proprietorship business are:
- Gaining legal ownership throughout the life
- Single owner of a company can own the legal ownership of it for a long time. The owner can raise the capital of the business for a long time. The OPC is a non-natural body from its proprietor and must be cautious about the claims he/she is making against the business that can’t be squeezed against the administrator.
What are the minimum requirements for running an OPC?
- The OPC requires a minimum number of 1 shareholder, 1 director. The director and the shareholder can be the same person however, with a minimum number of 1 nominee, minimum share capital (not less than 1 Lakh INR).
- The “OPC” must be suffixed with the name of OPC to segregate it from any other form of company/ companies.
LLP Company Registration process online
Being one of the most widespread businesses, the partnership is one of the most popular forms of business structures these days. A large number of companies are opting for one such form of business these days as the ownership of the company is owned by two or more than two people. One advantage of this business is it minimizes the chances of risk percentage. This particular form of business contains more than the proprietor. The profit earned in this business is shared by more than two persons and they’re the governing members of one such business.
In a partnership business, the business partners are the co-holders of a business. As one of the leading legal consultants, Sujata Associates offer easy litigation assistance for LLP registration process in India. In addition to LLP registration, it also offers a wide array of business registration services like private limited company registration, one person company registration, proprietorship registration, digital certification, etc. It takes not more than 15-20 days for completing an LLP registration, depending upon the documents you’re submitting and time taken by the relevant government officials.
Unlike other legal consultants, we offer a free seminar on the LLP registration process that turns the entire process of registration to you in many ways. Once you schedule an appointment with the LLP associates, it’s easy for you to set an appointment with Sujata Associates advisor.
Advantages unlocked with LLP registration:
- Limited number of owners – It’s the biggest advantage for a firm. The liability remains limited in the partnership business. Unlike a sole proprietorship business here there are no such specific parameters are drawn. The most interesting thing is, here the profit margin is distributed amongst each of the individual partners and all are liable to bear the consequences of the business, both in profit as well as in loss.
- Limited liability – With the liability of a partnership business remaining limited, the ownership of the business is evenly distributed so that the owners don’t have to take additional burdens individually. That makes it easier to overcome loss and legal disputes of the firm quickly and easily.
- Maximum tax benefits- Filing taxes in a partnership is not compulsory, that’s one of the lucrative outcomes of partnership business model. However, it’s mandatory for each of the individual partners to file the taxes individually being a part of the business norm in a partnership business.
- Better flexibility than any other form of business – Maximum flexibility is one of the key features of a partnership business, as here the owners are all provided with the freedom to contribute capital money they want to roll in the business. The partners are not compelled to take part in the business meetings or in the discussion panel of the board of members of the company. If they choose they may have the freedom to be a sleeping partner of the organization too.
Sujata Associates is the leading business consultancy firm in the market which offers services like LLP registration in India. In addition to LLP registration, Sujata Associates also offers a wide range of business registration services like private limited company registration, one person company registration , proprietorship registration , digital certificate and etc . The usual time taken to complete a LLP registration is about 15 – 20 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. Customers can easily get a free seminar on LLP registration and business setup in India by scheduling an appointment with an Sujata Associates Adviser.
Advantages OF LLP Registration –
1. large number of owners – One of the biggest advantages of forming a limited liability partnership is that there is no perimeter on the amount of owners that can be drawn in with the business. This is great because it equally distributes out the amount of liability that each partner can have if something where to go wrong with the business.
2. less Liability According to the name , limited liability partnerships constrains your liability. Since there are large number of owners concerned in the business all of the risks of the business are evenly distributed and made much smaller than if a single person was responsible for the business on their own. This generally refers to legal issues, like if the company was sued for any reason.
3. Tax Benefits—– ONE of the greatest benefits of operating underneath an LLP is how you file taxes. The partnership itself does require to file taxes as a business, which provides great breaks for the company. However, each individual partner must file a variety of different tax forms regarding the business.
4. High degree of Flexibility——Flexibility is a chief characteristic of limited liability partnerships. Each partner of the partnership has the ability to decide what amount of capital they want to contribute and how much of a partner they truthfully want to be in the business. They are also not compelled to take part in business meetings or discussions with anyone whom they feel not necessary
Our practices include all matters, with wider specialty in filing, registering, and prosecuting Patents,Civil, Criminal & (NRI) Divorce Cases & including renewals, licensing and enforcement.
Welcome to Sujata Associates Consultancy Private Limited. We have over 25 year’s of experience in Company Start Up and Company management so we can make your Company more successful you can trust us!May 27, 2020
Register A Company – Company Registration Process can be completed online. Register a Pvt Ltd Company/LLP Company Registration within 15 days.
Supported by a robust sales force and tight cost controls, Pharm Ltd. experienced sustained double-digit growth over a number of years, only to find that their supply chain struggled to keep pace.December 9, 2019
Annual Company Compliance for Pvt Ltd, LLP, Nidhi, Public limited , Partnership & Proprietorship Companies.
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Company Branding – Digital Marketing, Web Designing, Software Development, Multi-level marketing (MLM), Email Marketing
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.