ESI Registration Online in India|Goods & Service Tax

Call 903 800 1356 for ESI Registration

Company Formation | Company Registration | PVT LTD Company Registration | LLP Registration | One Person Company Registration | Public Limited Company Registration | Company Wind Up |

SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING

Basic

Rs. -

ESI Registration

Standard

Rs. -

ESI Registration.

Basic

Rs. -

ESI Registration

ESI registration

Sujata Associates are honoured to provide you with Employee State Insurance(ESI) registration service which is obviously self-financing social security blueprint and health insurance plan for Indian workers, which involves events of sickness, maternity, disablement and death due to injury sustained in the course of employment , medical and disablement benefits. In India,Sujata Associates provides you with business that have 10 or more employees, drawing the wages of up to Rs.15,000 a month are required to be registered for ESIC under the ESI Act, 1948. ESI is managed by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the Ministry of Labour .It comes under the ESI act,1948.For all employees earning Rs.21,000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5% percent of their payment

However,ESI code is the 17-digit unique identification number that is provided to every registered entities. This code gets generated through the ESIC portal on the submission of your required documents by the employer or it may be generated on receipt of a survey report from the Social Security Officer.Thereafter registration under this scheme the employer can give a temporary identity certificate, affix employee’s photo and then authenticate it for use which will be valid for a period of 3 months. This identity card acts as an identification for both claiming the medical benefit at dispensary/ hospital and for claiming the cash benefits at the ESI branch Office.

Benefits of Employee

Medical benefit

Sickness benefit

Maternity benefit

Disablement Benefit

Dependent Benefit

ROC Filling | Company Income Tax Filling |GST Registration and Migration

Sujata Associate ia an accounting Firm and we are expertise in Companies Act 2013 and we help in Company Registration, Private Limited Registration , Limited Laiblity Registration , Public Limited Company Registration , Partnership Company Registration and Propriotrship Company Registration. Sujata Associates also help in Company Audit ,Maintaince of Company Accounts ,Sale Tax Return Filling and Income Tax Filling.

15 Years of Experience

5130 Clients

Comodo Secure Website
Website Warranty Up To $10.000

Advantages of ESI registration

1. It can be processed at different ESI dispensaries and hosp.

2. Any payments made will be recompensed.

3. It provides complete medical benefits and security.

4. It takes the needs of the disabled into account.