In the present market, customers look for an organization with reliability and reputation. ISO certification helps the company to grow its market value, profitability, cost savings and it’s recognition in the international market. It’s a standardization process that requires a legal proceeding. It takes a significant amount of time and money that varies from company to company based on its size.
Sujata Associates is one of the most reputed registrars in Kolkata, serving thousands of clients all over India. Get your ISO certification at an affordable price and hassle-free manner. All you have to do is submit the required documents. Rest, you can leave it to us!
Documentation is required for the following,
- Quality Manual
- Quality Policy
- Quality Objectives
- Quality Records
- Six Procedures
Get in touch with us today to get your ISO certification in Kolkata. But wait? Are you worried that the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic might get in the way of obtaining your certification? Do not worry! Sujata Associates is here for you even during the lockdown. We are here for you 24/7 and we are just a click away!
ISO Certification in Kolkata
Recent surveys show that over a million companies are certified by ISO 9001:2015. This certification of 9001 is the quality management system that helps the company to get benefits like growth, profitability, and cost savings. Let us now discuss the major importance of the ISO Certification.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Sujata Associates is working day and night to provide the best possible legal services to our clients. Businesses must run at any cost, no matter what the circumstances. We understand that. ISO certification is important for a company’s growth. If you want your ISO registration in Kolkata, we are just a click away!
There are certain benefits of obtaining an ISO certificate for the business. Here are few examples.
- Meet and Improve Customer Requirements: A number of companies and customers look for an ISO Certified company to do business with. Once certified, the ISO process helps in improving customer service by identifying the key areas of the customer’s priority and requirement. It will bring more value to the customer and they will fortify their loyalty to the company.
- Increment in Productivity: ISO Certification enables a company to reorganize and efficiently grow their resources productivity.ISO’s environmental consideration tendency has developed an efficiency-based methodology which cuts cost and leaves no room for expensive errors.
- Improvement in Consistency of The Operations&Management: The consistency in the products and services is one of the major parts that ISO focuses on. By quality auditing, the ISO 9001 QMS ensures that the company stays focused by running the operations in a systematic manner. If done in a proper way, regular audits provide the feedback required to correct any issues in the management and keep the company running, uninterrupted.
- Get More Revenue: As previously mentioned, many companies and customers look for an ISO 9001 Certified Company as a ‘must’. Once certified, you can advertise your quality certification and gain those customers by providing them a quote. It will eventually help you to get new companies as clients and as we know, the more customers you gain, the more revenue you earn.
- International Recognition: ISO 9001 is administrated by the world’s largest standardization organization, ISO with over 1 million companies registered to it. This certification sets the bar for your organization in a very selected group.
ISO Certification in Kolkata
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 29993:2017
- ISO 16604:2004
- ISO 14683:2017
- ISO 22609:2004
- EN 166:2002
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 20000
- ISO 16602:2017
- ISO 22611:2003
- ISO 50001:2018
- TS 16949:2009
ISO Certification Types
ISO Registration Process
Create an ISO Application
This application is an agreement between the registrar and the applicant. This is an important step for the registration process as it determines the rights and obligations of both the parties, that includes confidentiality, access rights and liability issues.
Quality Review of the Documents
The ISO registrar will review your previous works and view all the quality related documents and manuals to check if all the requirements are met in the ISO Standards. It will take approximately 2-4 weeks of time for the registrar to check all of your documents fully.
Issue an Assessment Measure
Once the registrar is done with the review and determined the existing gaps in your organization, you need to issue an assessment measure to eliminate these gaps and flaws.
Make a list of the required tasks, inform the employees, train them accordingly and bring the desired changes in the organization to meet the ISO quality standards.
ISO Audit Certification
Step 1:The ISO auditor will audit the changes in your organization and look for the possible non-conformities in the systems. There will be major and minor non-conformities and you (the applicant) must assess all these non-conformities to make necessary modifications as per the desired quality standards.
Step 2: The ISO auditor does the final auditing after all the non-conformities are eliminated and the necessary changes are made. Once they are satisfied, the registrar is presented with the final ISO audit report.
ISO Certification Pricing
Now that we have covered the major benefits of getting the ISO Certification,let’s jump into the procedure of getting it.Do remember, ISO does not provide the certification directly and you would be needing an external ISO Registrar to do the bidding. We recommend to look for a registrar 2-3 months prior whileyour company is constructing it’s Quality System