LLP company closure requires a form filing of LLP Form 24. Before that, the company must have an expert company registrar firm to help in ceasing commercial activities, bank account closures, preparing documents and affidavits, obtaining a CA Certificate, and sorting other legalities. If done properly, only then the LLP Form 24 can be issued for processing.
- Analyze the eligibility for closure.
- Application and document filings.
- Filing the ROC Form-24
The closure of the LLP company follows a legal protocol and a lengthy process.
- The complete closure of the business operations.
- Bank account closure.
- Closing the annual statement of accounts at the date of the application.
- The owners must file a Form-24 application to the registrar along with an affidavit.
The Required Documents:
- Business PAN.
- The company agreement between the partners.
- Income tax return receipt.
- Bank account closure statement.
- Copy of the latest accounts statement.
The entire process may take up to 6 months in India. Application details are presented to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. A notice of the closure of LLP is published in the Official Gazette.
Sujata Associate provides all the legal assistance to deal with an LLP Company closure in Kolkata during this Covid-19 pandemic. We take care of the entire process without you having to worry about anything. We understand your concern and need. So, we run our operations accordingly.
While we are focusing on solving the legalities of the businesses, their owners can have more time and focus on their core responsibilities.