Private Limited Company is the most in-demand and fastest-growing company type in Kolkata and as well as in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act, 2013, and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
A private limited company requires at least 2 owners or shareholders. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities, or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
The current Covid-19 pandemic has created a lot of issues in the flow of work. However, Sujata Associates have an easy and budget-friendly online registration process for you. We aim to help all the Private Limited Company owners to be trouble-free during their run of the business. With our extensive experience of 20 years, we are able to provide the best Private Limited Company registration services in Kolkata.
The registration will require some important and necessary documents, such as,
- Pan Card of the owners
- Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / Passport
- Bank Statement First & Current Month Transaction Page
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
- Individual Photos of the partners
Private Limited Registration
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors are required.
The following documents are acceptable address proof for Indian Nationals.
- Pan Card of the Directors.
- Aadhaar/Voter Card/Passport of the Directors
- Passport size photo of the Directors.
- Savings Bank statement of all the Shareholders.
- If rented then the Rent Agreement.
- If Owned Tax Bill Of the Premises
- Electric Bill Of the Premises.
- Noc From the landlord, if rented
Pvt Ltd Registration Processing cost
While we are focusing on solving the Human Resources of the businesses, their owners can have more time and focus on their core responsibilities.