Trademark is an intangible asset which creates and builds the trust of the investors on the company. It requires certain procedure for the registration of any business.
A Proper Search: Searching is the primary step during trademark registration. A proper research must be conducted by the agent before any application. It is important to check the trademark records registry to avoid any resemblance issue with a previously registered trademark.
Application Filing: After the trademark search, the applicationfor registration is processed by an agent. The application must be filed very carefully. The application fees depends upon the class category. If the applicant requires more than 2-3 classes, fees will vary as per the class.
Trades & Stocks
Trademark in India could be a sign, name, logo, word, slogan, and device. Trademark registration provides a unique right to the owner. One can differentiate a product from the other similar products through the help of the trademark labelled on it.
Let us now discuss about the importance of trademark registration
- A legal protection against fake and fraud products is provided by this registration.
- A customer is able to identify a product due to it’s name or logo.
- An intangible asset is created for the owner which can be transferred, franchised or sold.
- Customers are loyal to the products because of the goodwill and trust created by the trademark.
- A trademark is a forever thing. It remains with the firm forever.
- Trademark helps a start-up business to build brand trust, no matter which field the business are expanding in.
Protecting trademarks under the Trademark Act of 1999 is a mandatory thing in India. Few documents are required to be submitted while registering a trademark.
Here’s the list of some of the required documents.
- Logo design or numbers or trademark.
- Description od the applicant including address, name, nature of the business, etc.
- The service or the product which is required for the registration.
- Power of the Attorney (Signed by the Applicant).
- The date of the first usage of the trademark.
- One should carry a list of all the goods and services (provided by the firm or the business or the person) at the time of the registration.
Reliable & Safe
Why traders choose us
Why traders choose us
While we are focusing on solving the Human Resources of the businesses, their owners can have more time and focus on their core responsibilities.